Heart Blockage Treatment Without Surgery In Pune
Now it is possible Treatment Of Heart Blockage Without Surgery, Dr. Rahul Patil has introduced an alternative for Heart Blockage Treatment Without Surgery In Pune. ESMR (Extracorporeal Shockwave Myocardial Revascularization) treatment is the best way to be free from angioplasty or bypass surgery. ESMR is one of the successful methods of non-invasive treatments to improve the blood supply to the heart muscles. It is also known as Non-invasive Cardiac Angiogenesis Therapy.
- Shockwaves are special acoustics waves that can be targeted and focused non-invasively to a selected area inside the patient body.
- Shock wave therapies have been used in the last decades in Nephrology (kidney stone lithotripsy), Orthopedics (plantar facilities) and Urology (erectile dysfunction) applications.
- ESMR is a non-invasive therapy that is safe and appears to be efficacious in the treatment of Refractory Angina Pectoris.
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Myocardial Revascularization (ESMR) may therefore be regarded as an effective noninvasive method of treatment for myocardial ischemia in end-stage CAD patients.
- Randomized, double-blind studies will represent the next milestone for further validation of the clinical effectiveness of ESMR therapy.
- The data from the current meta-analysis demonstrate that Extracorporeal Shockwave Myocardial Revascularization (ESMR) – improves symptoms – delays the ischemic threshold – increases exercise tolerance.
- No side effects were reported and no ESMR-related myocardial damage was observed.
” First In Maharashtra “
Shockwaves are special acoustics waves that can be targeted and focused non-invasively to a selected area inside the patient body.Shockwave therapy has been used in the last decades in Urology (kidney stone lithotripsy) and Orthopedics (plantar facilities) applications.A therapeutic effect is localized, precise (<2 mm precision) and control.
With improvement in cardiovascular care, there is a rapidly growing group of patients who remain severely disabled by symptoms of myocardial ischemia but yet not amenable to conventional revascularization therapy. ESMR is a shockwave therapy given to the area of ischemic myocardium which practically induces angiogenesis and hence improvement in myocardial perfusion and clinical symptoms.
1. Occlusions in a small artery (< 2.5 mm) that cannot be treated with Anti Angina medication, Bypass or Angioplasty.
2. Large number of occluded small arteries ( 3. Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO) in one major coronary artery.
Treatment for patients no longer benefit from current revascularization methods
Inducing local Angiogenesis at myocardial ischemic areas using low Intensity, non invasive, focused shockwaves.
• Low-energy focused shock waves (energy density 0.09 mJ/mm2)
• Focused and controlled by echocardiography
• Released by ECG trigger (during the refractory phase of the cardiac cycle)
Extracorporeal Shockwave Myocardial Revascularization (ESMR)
• Stimulates formation of collateral blood vessels in ischemic heart tissue (myocardium)
• Enhances blood perfusion and restores cardiac function
• Reduces chest pain (angina)