Dr. Rahul Patil
Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune
ESMR Treatment in India
Dr. Rahul Raosaheb Patil is an accomplished Interventional Cardiologist in Pune, practicing since 2006. He is Director, Interventional Cardiology, at Hridayam Heart Care Clinic in Pune, and has also served as a Consultant Cardiologist at Ruby Hall Clinic since 2006. In addition, Dr. Patil teaches at BJ Medical College & Sassoon General Hospital, in the capacity of Assistant Professor.
Dr. Rahul Patil has introduced a new way of heart blockage treatment without surgery . With help of ESMR heart treatment without bypass surgery is possible. It is very useful in treating heart attack by removing blockage without surgery.As an Interventional Cardiologist, Dr. Rahul Patil’s main clinical focus areas are Complex Coronary Angiography, Chronic Total Occlusions, Percutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement, Cardiovascular Disease, Mitral Valvuloplasty and Coronary Artery Disease.
Dr. Patil received the MBBS and MD (Medicine) degrees in 1999 and 2002, through NM University and Pune University (both in Maharashtra), respectively. From 2003, he studied and trained at Medwin Hospital in Hyderabad, for the Diplomate of National Board (DNB) Cardiology examination, which he cleared in 2006. In 2008 he underwent advanced training in Interventional Cardiology at Tokyo in Japan, and also completed a Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology in the Netherlands in 2009.
Life Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, India
● Invited Faculty at Heart Failure Scientific Forum, Region Asia Pacific,Middle east and Africa, Dubai 9-10 oct 2015
● Invited Faculty for 2 Case Presentations:
1)PDA Occluder Embolised to Abdominal Aorta after successful deployment:Nightmare in Cath Lab.
2)Management of Embolised undeployed stent in Left Main – Circumflex.At Endovascular Cardiac Complication (ECC) Lausanne, Switzerland 2013
● Attended a CRT Hands on Workshop on ‘Introduction into CRT and up to 8 Ventricular Lead Implantations, AV/VV – optimization with ECHO’ led by Dr. Dietmar Schmitz at Ruhrgebiet, Germany – 2011
● Invited Faculty for Case Presentation –‘Tips & Tracks to perform BMV in Severe Mitral Stenosis with LA Appendage Thrombus’. At Singapore Live, 2010.
● Awarded the ‘Best Challenging Case Award’ for Complex Angioplasty in a patient of Road Traffic Accident with Intracranial Bleed. At TCT Washington, 2010.
● Invited Faculty for Case Presentation – ‘Simultaneous Kissing Stent’ New Technique in Renal Angioplasty. At TCT Washington, 2008.
● Awarded the ‘Best of Young Interventionalist’ At Singapore Live, 2008.
● Presented a Case of ‘Anchor Technique in Chronic total occlusion of Anomalous RCA’ At Advanced Course in Interventional Cardiology, Tokyo, Japan, 2008.
● Live Case Demonstration of IVUS and FFR WORKSHOP at Sassoon General Hospital and BJ Medical College, Cardiology Department, Pune, along with CSI Pune on 27/02/2016
● “Hridaya” Sept 2015, Speaker for Recent advances in Cardiometabolic diseases, CME at Lonawala.
● Highlights of ESC 2015 live, Cochaired with Dr Sunil Sathe and Dr Rajesh Badani at Courtyard Marriot, Pune station in sept 2015.
● Course Director for Manthan CME Program at Lonawala May 2015 :Combination of Antihypertensive : Evidence based approach.
● Chairperson for RSSDI May 2015, Pune : Ambulatory BP Vs Home BP.
● Presented a Case of ‘Multiple Scaffold Absorb Plasty at BVS Conclave’ on 15th Dec 2013 at Mumbai.
● Participated in 11th International Symposium on Diabetes held at Mumbai, India – 2012.
● Presented a case of Bifurcation Angioplasty at ACVS in partnership with TCT2012 India Conference held at Hyderabad, India 2012.
● Invited Faculty as Speaker, Topic – ‘Management of AMI – Update’ at GPCON held at Pune, India – 2009.
● Invited Faculty for ‘Management of Thrombus in Primary Angioplasty’ at National Interventional Council Meeting – 2008.
● Presented a Case of ‘VSD with Pulmonary Hypertension’ at Post Graduate Update in Clinical Cardiology held at Chennai, India – 2006.
● Successfully completed ‘Hands on Training’ at IInd Indo French Trans-radial Angioplasty Work Shop held at Secunderabad, India – 2006.
● Attended Cardiology Updates at 4th Annual CUP 2006, held at Vellore, India -2006.
● Participated in the 10th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Echocardiography held at Udaipur, India – 2005.
● Invited Faculty for ‘Management of A Case of Eisenmenger Syndrome’ in CME at DDH & RC, Hyderabad, India – 2005.
● Participated in the ‘Comprehensive Course in Clinical Cardiology’ held at Kochi,India – 2004.
● Presented a Paper on ‘Evaluation of Diastolic Dysfunction on Echocardiography’ at 9th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Echocardiography held at Bhubaneshwar, India – 2004.
● Served at the Medical & Emergency Health Services at 82nd Plenary Session of All India Congress Committee, held at Hyderabad, India – 2006.
● Awarded the ‘Manawata Puraskar’ (Humanitarian Award) by President of All India Anti Corruption Committee, Pune, Maharashtra, India, 2010.
● Awarded the ‘Khandesh Bhushan Puraskar’ (Pride of Khandesh) by Mayor of Pune, Maharashtra, India, 2011.
● Cardiac Health Awareness Campaign on Regional / National Television, 2010 & 2013.
● Regular Healthy Heart Camps are being conducted for the Community with Free Heart Checkups and treatment.